- Klaudia Stano – Career Map – the go-to solution for career counselling in Poland
- Ana Ferrando and Estrella Alarcón – The role of guidance in the assessment process of basic skills in adults population. Towards a common national model
- Tron Inglar – Social inclusion and todays challenges for a counsellor. Education of career counsellors and students/ pupils in Norway
- Andrew Stapleton – Skills Matching and Real-time Labour Market Information
- Kim Deutsch, Petra Bauer, Marie Dietrich – Questioning The Existing and Find Your Own Way: Life & Vision
- Natassa Raikou – Crash test on teachers’ skills. A need for redefining their professional identity?
- Andromachi Papaliakou, Maria Botsiou – The utilization of mentoring in the practicum of students of the English Language and Literature in the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Vito Balzano – The complexity of the relationship in the construction of the professional figure of the educator. Analysis and reflections on the Italy case
Reflections from the side of guidance and education
As a part of the networking we offer on voluntary basis a “Contactsheet” (please find the link to sheet in this part of website https://konferencekp.cz/en/konference-online-2/ ) to enter and add information about you and find contacts of others participants in the conference as well as we created a Facebook group and Linkedin Group, where we can network and share ideas freely.
You are invited to visit small online exhibition of 30 guidance practice examples participated in National Guidance Awards 2020 in the Czech Republic and add to the online list any question or comment for them here
The final programme is published and we are extremelly excited to hear all the presentation during the conference. Now you can also read the abstracts of the contributions in the parallel sessions.
If you registered and didn’t receive any confirmation, please write to us to email@example.com
Registration to the online conference is still open for participants here, the call for papers is now closed.
Please for news go to conference main page:
Here below you can find videos from last events